The 2nd Blockchain Summit Forum will be held in Shanghai, China on June 6, 2018 and will include a forum, keynote speech, and a round table discussion. The forum will invite leaders including domestic financial regulators and relevant ministries and commissions, as well as heavyweight guests in the global financial technology field.
Dr. Long (CEO) and Mr. Shi Qingwei (CMO) will be attending the forum. Dr. Long will be a keynote speaker and his speech will address the topic of IoT Meets Blockchain: Opportunities and Challenges. We will also discuss the application of blockchain technology and the latest developments at home and abroad.
Prime Minister of China, Li Keqiang recently proposed to develop new momentum, expand emerging industries, and implement big data development initiatives. With the rapid convergence of blockchain technology with finance, commerce, and logistics in the recent years — the development of the global blockchain industry has become an important trend. The development of the blockchain field in China has also received strong support from the central bank to local governments.
Industry leaders include Vitalik Buterin (Founder, Ethereum), Artem Koltsov (Expert Council, Digital Economy and Blockchain Technologies), Kunal Desai (CEO, Bulls on Wall Street), and many more.
Forum topics will include:
· Global Blockchain Development and Investment Trends
· Global Financial Technology Development Trends and Applications
· China’s New Economic Trends and Opportunities Brought by the Technological Revolution
· How Internet Finance Combines Big Data, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence
· Tax Regulation of Global Digital Currency Issuance Transaction
· Financial Technology and Blockchain Industry Development Trends
· A Brief History of Blockchain Evolution and Forward View of Digital Asset Industry
· Blockchain Industry Investment and Scene Application Exploration
CPChain is looking forward to being a part of the 2nd Blockchain Financial Summit Forum and to developing intelligent fields within the global blockchain industry. After our strategic cooperation agreement with Zhichao Medial AI and our partnership with the Trusted IoT Alliance we are looking forward to collaborating with additional industry leaders.
Please follow our social media for community announcements. Announcements for exchanges, partnerships, events, and community updates will be shared on our social media.